USB-C 3.2 Gen 2x1 SSD enclosure, dual M.2 NVMe PCIe and SATA interfaces,
The new TUF Gaming A1 offers military-grade protection for the latest portable SSDs. This SSD enclosure supports both NVMe® M.2 PCIe® and SATA, and includes the DIY-friendly M.2 Q-Latch. USB-C® 3.2 Gen 2 x1 connectivity enables superfast data performance at speeds of up to 10 Gbps. This sleek case meets MIL-STD and IP68 standards to resist everyday knocks and bumps, as well as guard against spills and dirt.
The TUF Gaming A1 SSD enclosure is perfect for those looking to expand their storage capacity, as well as those who want ultrafast data performance for gaming, backing up large files, or creating 4K content.
Dual M.2 interface
TUF Gaming A1 features both PCIe NVMe and SATA interfaces and can accommodate up to 2 TB M.2 form factor 2242/2260/2280 SSDs.
The innovative Q-Latch makes it easy to install or remove an M.2 SSD without the need for specific tools. The design employs a simple locking mechanism to secure the drive, so there’s no need for screws.
USB-C® 3.2 Gen 2x1
With speeds of up to 10 Gbps*, copying and transferring large files will be done in no time. The USB-C 3.2 Gen 2 x1 connection ensures superfast transmission speeds for stable and efficient data transfers.
* SATA SSD have a maximum speed of up to 6 Gbps.
In order to earn the TUF Gaming name, the TUF Gaming A1 was subjected to a rigorous battery of MIL-STD-810H* and IP681 durability tests. Test devices are dropped from height, submerged in water, and exposed to dust and dirt to ensure toughness. Rest assured that the TUF Gaming A1 is more than capable of withstanding accidental bumps, knocks, spills, and dirt.
The TUF Gaming A1 includes a USB-C cable to ensure compatibility with mobile devices, laptops, PCs and the latest generation PlayStation® and Xbox gaming consoles.
- Ultrafast performance: USB-C 3.2 Gen 2x1 interface for up to 10 Gbps transfer speeds, while SATA offers up to 6 Gbps
- Dual M.2 interface: Supports M.2 NVMe PCIe or SATA SSDs with 2242/2260/2280 form factor
- DIY-friendly design: Exclusive Q-latch mechanism makes it easy to mount an SSD into the enclosure
- Military-grade toughness: Meets MIL-STD-810H drop resistance and IP68 water and dust resistance standards for added durability
- Wide-ranging compatibility: Bundled USB-C cable to connect to PCs, laptops, mobile devices and the latest-gen gaming consoles